Security and IP Protection
At eSparkBiz we always pay special attention to Security and Intellectual Property issues. We ensure that a truly effective security system is being followed by every employee. We give utmost importance to our customer’s Intellectual Property Rights and business data and take comprehensive measures to safeguard them. We implement a whole range of security procedures and policies at different levels.
Intellectual Property Protection
- An NDA is a prerequisite, before we indulge in business sensitive information exchange with each client to provide the maximum level of information security and confidentiality.
- Each employee is required to sign a Proprietary Information Agreement as well as an individual NDA at the time of joining the company.
- The disclosure of proprietary information directly or indirectly to a person not involved in the project along with usage, copying, publishing, summarizing and/or moving any of this information out of the company’s premises is strictly prohibited.
- The employees are not allowed to participate in any other business during their employment and are not allowed to use any of their data in a way that may lead to unfair competition upon termination of their employment.
- The usage of exclusively committed resources for each project facilitates prevention of unauthorized access to the client’s proprietary information.
- Strong ethical framework, which forms the moral of our company ensures that no information is exchanged between projects.
- Every project team may be segregated into separate secure physical locations and can work within a dedicated LAN segment.
- Employees are provided with a photo ID-badge and an access card with easy-to-identify bands.
- Access restrictions applied to every employee providing entrance rights only to specific areas.
- A 24×7 security monitoring and surveillance system installed.
- Fire protection organized according to the regulations and requirements, all the necessary facilities are easily accessible in case of fire alarm.
- The whole office is a non-smoking area.
- Unauthorized access to the network resources prevented via Security Firewalls.
- Authorized access to PCs and workstations organized using Group Policies.
- Only authorized personnel has the permission to access important files and directories.
- E-mail and web-servers reside in an independent data center.
- Proven Backup and Recovery Policy. Backups are performed on a monthly and daily basis. Monthly backups are stored in a secure location and the backup logs are properly maintained.
- The established system of multi-level security management presumes regular external security audits that enable to reveal the existing and possible security weaknesses.
- No removable media (including CDs, flash memory storage devices etc.) may go in and out of the facility without the written permission from the administration.
- Access to the VPN/VLAN/VNC restricted to the authorized personnel only.
- Workstations and servers are SPAM- and virus-protected in real-time mode.
- Important infrastructure elements can be quickly replaced in case of malfunction to minimize system downtime.
- Wireless LAN in the office is built using the security-enabled technology.