What Is Shopify?
Shopify is one of the most popular enterprise E-Commerce platforms which allows you to start and grow an online store with utmost ease.
Shopify Development Store also allows you to customize the online store as per your business requirement.
With the help of Shopify, you can sell your products on mobile, web, online marketplaces & brick-and-mortar stores.
In fact, according to a survey carried out by Builtwith, there are 740, 425 live websites running on the Shopify platform.
It means that Shopify App Development is on the rise and many merchants are utilizing this excellent platform to their advantage.
Why Utilize Shopify Apps?
Ecommerce is changing.https://t.co/29mC1uvbhu
— Shopify Partners (@ShopifyPartners) January 8, 2019
If you’re someone who is working as a Shopify Apps Developer for a long time, then you must be knowing the importance of apps for the Shopify platform.
Plenty of apps available on the Shopify platform makes it easier for anyone to open their online store within a matter of minutes.
The Shopify Apps are for a specific purpose, and they help you to add functionality you desire for your online storefront.
With the apps, even the non-technical person can set up its own online retail business on the Shopify platform. Therefore, you should utilize various Shopify apps to your advantage.
Now, there are thousands of application available on the Shopify store. Therefore, choosing the best ones out of that can be quite a task for the online store owners.
To solve that issue, we have written this blog. In this blog, we’ll provide you with a list of top 20 Shopify apps for the year 2019 which will make your job easier.
So, let’s get the things moving, right now.!
15 Best Shopify Apps Of 2019
- Privy (Free + Premium)
- OrderlyEmails (Free + Premium)
- OrderlyPrint (Free + Premium)
- MailChimp for Shopify (Free)
- Metafields Manager (Free + Premium)
- Countdown Timer (Free + Premium)
- Socialphotos (Free + Premium)
- Touchcard (Free + Premium)
- Compass (Free + Premium)
- Lucky Orange (Free + Premium)
- Oberlo (Free + Premium)
- Klaviyo (Free)
- Product Reviews (Free)
- Plug In SEO (Free + Premium)
- Refersion (Free + Premium)
1. Privy (Free + Premium)
App for creating exit pop-ups
About Privy :
Privy is one of the Best Shopify Apps To Increase Sales. It is one of the prime tool used by the Shopify store owners for the Email Marketing purpose. It is a popup tool which allows you to create email pop-ups, campaign pop-ups, and coupon pop-ups.
- Allows you to grow and synchronize the email list
- Helps you to reduce the cart abandonment rate
- Allows you to create various discounts & coupons
- Offers you the facility of redemption tracking
- Allows you to add free shipping bar
- Run an automated A/B test
- Sends reminders emails to the customers
2. OrderlyEmails (Free + Premium)
App for creating email templates
|Free for installation||$49/theme (one-time charges)|
If you search on the Shopify Apps Store about top apps for crafting various email templates, then you will surely find OrderlyEmails app on the list. The application allows you to create tailor-made email templates as per the requirement.
You have to purchase a theme for one-time and from there onwards, the customization work is possible. Whether it is a newsletter email template or order receipt email template, OrderEmails is always there for you. In addition to that, you can also track the number of conversions.
- Allows you to create customized email templates
- Plenty of options provided for email theme
- No designing experience is required to use this app
- Ability to include upsells and discounts
- There are no subscription fees
- 18 templates in one-time purchase
3. OrderlyPrint (Free + Premium)
App for printing & managing orders
|Free for the first 15 days||$49/Month|
OrderlyPrint is one of the most useful and Best Shopify Apps of 2019 for implementing printing functionality on your online store. The application enables you to customize and process your orders at a rapid pace. It also assists you in printing the orders as well as the invoices.
In addition to all the basic functionalities, the application also allows you to filter out the orders and print all the necessary documents within a matter of minutes. It reduces human errors.
- Provide the necessary documents such as invoice, receipt, packing list, packing slips, etc.
- Keep your customers informed about their orders
- Automatically sends shipping notifications to customers
- Effectively utilize picking list to rectify errors
- Allows you to save time & money with order and filter tags
- Ability to print bulk documents at one go
- Provides you with design templates
4. MailChimp for Shopify (Free)
App for marketing automation
|Free for lifetime|
MailChimp is one of the Best Free Shopify Apps for the year 2019. Most of you may be using MailChimp for managing your marketing activities. The same service is now available in the form of an app on the Shopify store.
The application synchronizes your E-Commerce data with the MailChimp account and allows you to create high-converting email campaigns. It also helps you to build your email list.
- Allows you to synchronize customer list with purchase data
- Ability to set up various marketing automation
- Provides product recommendations to customers
- Allows you to track the customers based on their previous purchases
- Ability to grow the audience with Facebook & Instagram campaign
- Enables you to create an automated email campaign
- Ability to go for personalized marketing
5. Metafields Manager (Free + Premium)
App for creating custom fields for product information
|Development Plan||Production Plan|
About Metafields Manager:
If you search on the web about Top Shopify Apps for the year 2019, then you will find Metafields Manager in any of the lists. There are many scenarios where you need more information for products than just title & description. For that purpose, this app is helpful.
By using this excellent application, you can add custom metafields to any of your products, collections, pages, etc. which will eventually help you to enhance the UX of your storefront.
- Allows you to add videos to products, blog, and collections
- Ability to add extra images & HTML content to products, post, pages, collections, etc.
- You can add related products as well as the associated articles
- Allows you to craft and manage homepage, collection, blog, etc.
- Ability to export metafields in bulk
- Allows you to scale as well as simplify your data
- Gives you total control over the proceedings
6. Countdown Timer (Free + Premium)
App for showing timer during the purchase to create urgency
About Countdown Timer:
Countdown Timer is one of the most useful Shopify apps. If you analyze the Best Shopify Stores of 2019, then you will find out that they’re using this application. With the help of Countdown Timer, you can create an urgency during the purchase.
This tactic forces the shoppers to buy the products from your online storefront in a hurry which can help you to boost the sales of your Shopify store. It can also increase the conversion rate.
- Ability to display remaining years, months, days, hours, minutes for the special event
- Allows you to create excitement for a future sale by setting a timer in advance
- Ability to set a countdown for a specific date
- Allows you to custom text as well as the button to the counter
- Ability to set repetition for a particular countdown based on days
- Support for multiple languages
- The design for the counter is mobile-friendly
7. Socialphotos (Free + Premium)
App for social media marketing
|Free Model||Basic Plan||Advanced Plan||Premium Plan|
|Free 30-day trial||$10/Month||$24/Month||$50/Month|
Nowadays when having a presence on social media is vital for your business, this app can be handy for your Shopify store. If you look at its Shopify App Reviews, they’re perfect which suggest that it’s a widely used & popular app.
The application fetches photos from specific hashtags so you can analyze how your customer is utilizing your various products. With the help of this app, you can link any of the photos with its landing page which eventually help you to generate more sales.
To know in detail about how to use this app, you should Hire Shopify Developer from a well-known IT company.
- Helps you to collect the photos of your customers
- Allows you to create an album for your customer’s best photos
- The ability to send reminders to customers after purchase
- Allows you to organize the images as per your need
- Ability to publish the curated photos
- Provides you with surprising insights about the customers
8. Touchcard (Free + Premium)
App for postcard marketing
|Free for installation||$0.99/Postcard/Month|
Most of the marketers around the globe will opt for Email Marketing. However, there very few who think about the personalized letter. That’s where the role of Touchcard comes into play. It allows you to create and automatically send postcards to customers with unique coupon code.
One significant difference between Postcard and Email Marketing is that an email might end up in the junk folder, but personalized coupon send via Postcard will force users to open them which creates an opportunity for conversion on the online store.
- Provide you with automated and printed Postcards
- Helps you to boost up the customer relationship in Real-Time
- Ability to surprise your customers with personalized coupon
- Allows you to organize the photos as per your need
- The ability for a deep level of customization
- Provides you with the ability to include/exclude international buyers
9. Compass (Free + Premium)
App for analyzing the E-Commerce data
|Compass Basic||Compass Pro 1||Compass Pro 2||Compass Pro 3|
Compass is one of the most widely Shopify apps around the world. You can find the app in any Shopify New App Store with utmost ease. The main aim of this application is to track all the data of your E-Commerce site and combine that in a single dashboard.
It also offers you customized recommendations which will help you to take your business to the next level. That is the reason Why SMBs choose Shopify Plus as their E-Commerce platform (Add the Link after publishing the blog). You can also connect Google Analytics with this application for detail insights.
- Provide you enterprise-level analytics & reporting
- Tracks 30 major E-Commerce metrics
- Helps you to identify the problems
- Allows you to learn about the store’s strengths & weaknesses
- Provides you with an acquisition, revenue, insights & executive report
- It can easily integrate with Amazon, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics
10. Lucky Orange (Free + Premium)
App for optimizing the conversion
|Free Model||Starter||Small Business||Medium||Large|
|Free 7-Day Trial||$10/Month||$20/Month||$50/Month||$100/Month|
About Lucky Orange:
In search of an application which can provide all the insights regarding customer behavior? Then, you should opt for Lucky Orange. With the help of this application, you can watch the live recordings for any customer to see how they navigate your website.
Also all these basic features, Lucky Orange also provides you with some fascinating and useful insights such as site usability, from analytics, heat maps, etc.
- Provide you with the reasons for which visitors are not converting
- Provides you detail insights related to customer behavior
- Helps you to identify the problems
- Provides you with heat maps of customer navigation
- Ability to set up Live Chat functionality on the store
- It can easily integrate with HubSpot, WordPress & Google Analytics
11. Oberlo (Free + Premium)
App for dropshipping
|Free Starter Plan||Basic Plan||Pro Plan|
Oberlo is one of the finest Shopify Apps For Dropshipping to have come in recent times. It provides you with a variety of business ideas and helps you to sell a particular product. With this app, you can find out the marketplace of products which you can integrate into the Shopify store.
Now, with this app into play, when you receive any new order, Oberlo will take the responsibility of the shipping on its shoulder. No need to worry about packaging or shipping.
- Provide you forever free plan with 50 orders/month
- Helps you to identify the best products for your store
- Helps you to set up relations with worldwide suppliers
- Provides you with detailed statistics about products
- Also available as a free Chrome extension
- Ability to track all the product orders
- Provides 24*7 customer support
12. Klaviyo (Free)
App for marketing automation
|For Installation – Up to 250 Email Contacts|
Klaviyo is a marketing automation platform which allows you to create personalized emails and advertise without investing a lot of time and money. With Klaviyo’s one-click Shopify integration, you will be able to set up an auto-response email for abandonment, welcome series, etc.
In addition to all these, this application helps you to under your customers in a better way. To know in detail about this application read Shopify App Development Tutorial for Klaviyo.
- Helps you to recover the lost sales including abandonment cart
- Helps you to create real-time customer interactions
- Ability to set up a high-converting email marketing campaign
- Provides you amazing insights about your campaign
- Assists you in making better business decisions
- Integrates with Facebook Advertising, Zendesk, Smile.io, etc.
13. Product Reviews (Free)
USP: App for adding customer review feature on Shopify store
|Free for lifetime|
About Product Reviews:
Shopify Product Reviews is an application that allows you to add customer review feature on your Shopify store with utmost ease. This application provides you with a great option to create engagements with your customers which will undoubtedly improve your conversion rate.
In addition to all these, this application also helps you to enhance the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) score for your Shopify store which is very important.
- Ability to customize & edit layout, text & colors without coding
- Helps you to add customer review feature on your website
- Helps you to improve customer engagement
- Facility for bulk actions – publish, hide & filter reviews
- Facility of CSV import/export
- Boost the SEO score of your website
14. Plug In SEO (Free + Premium)
App for SEO optimization
|Free Model||Plug In SEO Plus|
About Plug In SEO:
Plug In SEO is one of the top-rated Shopify apps for SEO to have arrived in recent times. The application tells you the issues regarding the search engine which you can rectify to improve your SEO score. Once you install that app, the app does an audit of your entire site.
By that audit, it provides you with some useful recommendations about how you can improve the SEO score for your online store which will prove beneficial for you.
- Ability to add create attractive title & description
- Full support for the structure data
- Compatible with in-built Shopify SEO features
- Works well with all the existing apps
- Installation is free, and there is support for premium
- Provides your recommendations to improve the SEO
15. Refersion (Free + Premium)
App for affiliate marketing
|Free 14-day trial||$89/month|
Refersion is one of the top-notch Shopify Apps for Affiliate Marketing which helps you to track referrals and also provides you with the facility give pay commission amount to the influencer. The application has a marketplace of over 4000 influencers which will help you immensely.
The application also comes with a dashboard for managing campaigns, the pay of influencers and tracking analysis so that you can optimize your affiliate marketing campaign with ease.
- Ability to track your affiliate program with ease
- Helps you to build your affiliate program
- You will access the influencer & affiliate network
- Help you turn customers into affiliates
- Allows you to create a coupon code
- Integrates with OneClickUpSell, MailChimp, ReCharge, etc.
Nowadays when Shopify has become the go-to choice of many Small & Medium Scale Business, it becomes essential for any Shopify Development Company to be aware of the best Shopify Apps for the year 2019.
Putting this scenario into perspective, we have provided you with a list of 15 Best Shopify Apps Of 2019 which will help to you right throughout the year.
Which Shopify Apps out of these are you using for your online store? Do let us know in our comment section. You can also ask any query or give a suggestion. They’re always welcome. Thank You.!
Do you want to develop a customized Shopify App for your online storefront? Then, feel to Connect With eSparkBiz Technologies. We’re one of the top-notch Shopify Development Company in India & USA who provide a world-class solution for various verticals.
Disclaimer: We at eSparkBiz Technologies have created this blog with all the consideration and utmost care. We always strive for excellence in each of our blog posts and for that purpose, we ensure that all the information written in the blog is complete, correct, comprehensible, accurate and up-to-date. However, we can’t always guarantee that the information written in the blog correct, accurate or up-to-date. Therefore, we always advise our valuable readers not to take any kind of decisions based on the information as well as the views shared by our authors. The readers should always conduct an in-depth research before making the final decision. In addition to these, all the logos, 3rd part trademarks and screenshots of websites & mobile apps are the property of the individual owners. We’re not associated with any of them.
You may also like:
- 12 Tips And Tricks To Improve Product Search With Shopify Development
- 12 Innovative Ways To Utilize Forms On WordPress Website
- 11 Simple Strategies To Make Your WordPress Website Accessible
- 15 Configuration Tricks Of WordPress Every Developer Should Know
- 13 factors that affect your app development cost
- 22% Faster, A New Era Of Web Development-PHP 7.3 (New Features, Changing Functionalities)