The world’s finest and popular wines are still obscured from people who are in love with the taste of wine. The wait is over for the people of Dallas, Texas, as we introduce you to Graileys, an online wine store where you can purchase wines made in countries like France, California, Italy, Spain, Australia, New Zealand. You can get an exceptional selection of wines from all over the world and experience the unique taste of blended wines.
Besides regular selling, Graileys also provides users with daily offers where you can choose the best deal of the day. In addition to that, the membership option is also a new edition in this web store. The membership portal allows users to take part in wine tasting events. Through a membership plan, users can also prevail specific rewards and discounts on wine products.
The eCommerce store that contains products like wine must have an eye-catching UI/UX and product images in order to convert visitors into potential clients. The prime objective is to collect all the necessary details of the Word’s finest wines and display them to the users in a way that helps generate a huge amount of traffic on the web-store. Another challenge was to maintain the visibility of the products on the website and manage inventory.
As an eCommerce store, it was essential to provide a flawless shopping experience to the users. Hence, we were needed to add features like Add to Cart, My Wishlist, Check-Out, and multiple payment options. In the Shop/Product page section, we have used county-wise filtration, price variation, and tags which will be helpful to the users for finding their specific selection. In addition to that, we integrated multiple payment gateways like Stripe and Paypal for secured transactions.
- A simple purchase process needed to be integrated so that the users have a satisfying buying experience.
- Strong security measures have been implemented to verify user’s identities that protect buyers’ data
- Content management for managing users’ data and editing/reviewing product details, including product image, price, etc
- Inventory management was needed to store and review products and leftovers
- Category-wise filter and smart search options have been included to help perform user tasks such as choosing the product, region, country-wise purchase. etc.
- Blog post to help people know more about famous wines and World’s finest winemakers
- Shipping service to make wine available at users’ doorstep
- Social media integration: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Linkedin
- Payment gateway integration: Stripe and Paypal
- Blogs and content management for providing a better user experience
- Membership plans and wine tasting events were added to the portal
- Daily offers option to increase user engagement and generate product sale
- Shop now/product listing page with detailed product information
- Wine selection filter, price range filter, and tags for enhancing the customer shopping experience
- View By option and default sorting filtration for managing product selection
- Add to Cart, easy Check-out Process, Shipping details form, Shipping service
- Features wines category: All, Best Seller, Featured Products, Popular Products
eSparkBiz has developed an excellent eCommerce solution for Graileys. We created a user-friendly and mobile-responsive eCommerce store where the general users can quickly buy the finest wines. The concept was clear, the client wanted to bring all available wine brands across the world on one common platform. We have developed a very unique website to empower the most famous wine brands by offering the proper strategy consultation to sellers/brands.
eSparkBiz developed Graileys using the PHP framework, Laravel. We crafted an absolutely stunning website for general users/buyers to purchase the finest wine products. We have managed to cover all the minute details, such as product details with key features, product image, shipping detail form, price filtration, brand categories, membership forms, log-in details, registration form, social media integration, etc.
User/Service provider Side Function Modules
When you are dealing with an eCommerce portal, it is necessary to develop features and functionalities that entice users to stay on your website. We have done exactly the same for Graileys. Here are some modules developed by our offshore development team.
- Buyers can create a permanent account using the registration details, which can be used for further log-ins in the website.
- Buyers can provide their personal details, including billing address and shipping address.
- Buyers can search the products using the Seach bar and later can narrow down the search preferences using the filter option provided in the product page/Shop.
- Users can choose a membership plan, and avail offers provided by Graileys
- Buyers can add products to the shopping cart and review the order detail before confirmation
- Users can read blogs, wine stories, and recent posts
- Buyers can use multiple payment options to place the order and get it shipped to the provided address
- Buyers will be able to and track order delivery status.
- Buyers can add categories to the WishList and purchase it later when it is available.
Admin Side Function Modules
Admin plays an integral role in handling an eCommerce store that deals with a large volume of data, images, blogs, and user info. Here are some key features added to the website for the admin side to manage Seller/Buyer/Product details.
- Admin can log in using credentials like email & password
- Admin can manage/accept/decline orders and collect product details from seller/brands
- Admin can manage buyers data
- Admin can manage shipping and cancellation of orders
- Admin can take care of the refund and return policies.
- Admin can manage website data and images.
Quality and Testing
We’ve never compromised with the quality. In order to provide the best quality and outstanding features in the eCommerce website, we have performed testing and debugging. We have conducted performance testing on parameters such as webpage loading speed, throughput, data transfer rate, efficiency, uptime, database performance, website traffic load tolerance, error, messages, etc.
Content Management System
The content management system has been implemented for Grailyes, enabling the admin to build/edit and track every piece of content on the website, such as pages, product details, photos, videos, blogs, buyers’ details, documents, etc.
We have covered three main security aspects required for an eCommerce website/marketplace. Integrity - prevention against unauthorized data modification, authenticity - authentication of data source, confidentiality- protection against unauthorized data disclosure.
See the ways how the development team implemented client’s requirements
- RDS (mysql)
- AWS (SES)
- Google Map