Why do you need to learn about enhancing brand credibility?
- Acquiring and Retaining customers.
- Increasing Brand Awareness.
- To have a competitive edge.
- Increasing the trust of customers for your brand.
But in order to achieve these targets, how would you make a brand strong? And if you know the factors, do you know how to put them in practice?
As quoted by Jonah Sachs,
“Your brand is a story unfolding across all customer’s touch points.”
It proves that brand is an expectation, a promise that customers have in their mind about a product or the service provided by a company they are looking up to.
But why mobile applications?
As per stats, it is estimated that mobile apps are projected to generate 188.9 billion U.S. dollars in revenues via in-app advertisement and app stores.
In short, apps are brand-driven, provide interactive experiences, and are optimized for the specific platform that customers use.
Since numerous factors enhance brand credibility and strengthen a brand, I have penned down few features for a mobile application that will definitely help you to enhance brand credibility.
Top 8 Features of Mobile Application to Enhance Brand Credibility
- Experience with deep pockets
- Combination of in-growth and easy navigation
- The checkout experience should be plain sailing
- Providing them with a personalized experience
- Never overlook the power of Simplicity
- Proving them that they are in a rightful place
- Never compromise on your consistency
- The value of Emotions comes from sharing them not just having them
1. Experience with deep pockets
When would customers prefer your brand?
Obviously when you as a brand provide an experience that isn’t available elsewhere.
But where is the problem?
- People aimlessly want to develop a mobile app just like others are doing in the market.
- People are adopting the strategy of duplication since they haven’t framed the needs of why brand requires a mobile app.
What are the consequences of duplication?
- People won’t have a reason to make a place for your app which is another ‘space occupying app’.
- This app will have no different features or will be able to provide a rich experience that can’t be found on Google.
- Wastage of money and resources unnecessarily.
What should we do?
- Your intention to develop your brand’s app should be tied to a goal.
- Frame the requirements of customers that they expect from your mobile app. Understand the user intent.
- Your app should be able to provide value to users and different utilities which are uncommon.
- Increase the efficiency of tasks that are often performed through your app.
- The ability to justify the presence and expense of your app through its performance and problem-solving capability.
A blog from Forbes recently mentioned a mobile application named Mindclash which offers an incredible experience for players.
Specially designed for users who are interested in trivia, they are accorded with valuable experience while using the app.
The app provides clear takeaway from using the program, whether it is for the joy of answering trivia questions, winning prizes, or engaging in some friendly competition.
2. Combination of in-growth and easy navigation.
What you think why people delete your app?
One of the common reasons is they aren’t using the app anymore. Another reason is difficulty in using the app.
But the brand app is being used by customers, how can it be deleted?
A stats from eMarketer shows that apps get deleted in 5.8 days after they are last used.
Another stats by AppsFlyer shows that mobile app uninstalls rate after 30 days is 28%. So even if your app is being used that doesn’t guarantee the safety of your app.
Then what customers are looking for?
Customers are looking for interactive and easy navigation for hassle-free mobile application experience. In-growth and easy navigation are the key points that increase the possibility of keeping your app on their phone.
What should be done?
- The clicks and actions should be minimized on mobile.
- The architecture should be kept in mind while developing the content from the point that scrolling is more preferred than clicking on mobile.
- Functionalities should be limitless but at the same time, it shouldn’t be full of field entries and clicks.
If we are talking about easy navigation, then Netflix is grabbing all the light towards it. The in-growth facility makes video streaming pleasure to the fingers and with limited clicks, it becomes one of the most loved video streaming apps.
3. The checkout experience should be plain sailing.
What problems were accounted?
One of the Herculean tasks is the checkout process. In spite of the fact that less number of fields are desirable, some fields can’t be ignored especially during the checkout process.
But fields can’t be ignored, then what can be done?
Who said to ignore the important fields?
- The name field can be a single one rather than divided into First Name, Middle Name and Last Name.
- Depending on the pin number, the location, city and state should be automatically filled.
- Allow users to save the shipping process and payment methods.
One of the online food delivery apps Seamless, as the name so is its facility that it provides to the users during the checkout process. It provides all the information about the existing customer as the data is already saved. This gives the customers a facile experience within few clicks.
4. Providing them with personalized experience.t
As a brand, what have you noticed?
Other brands are searching for ways to make user experiences more personal. In other words, people are looking for more personalized experience in mobile apps.
How to bring this in practice?
If you want to achieve the goal of personalizing your app, you need to prepare a check-list of the following:
- Analyze the behaviour of the user that they take in the app.
- Past browsing and purchase history data can be used.
- Geographical based content by default in terms of an app that provides regional information like news.
What will be the Impact of this?
- Mobile App will be more personal.
- The Personalization experience will be completely user-friendly as it was framed on the basis of attributes and need of the customers.
- Develops positive connectivity with your app.
Spotify has been using this technique of personalizing the music experience as if it is tailored for an individual. It curates through playlists based on the user’s interest.
5. Never overlook the power of Simplicity.
What has been observed?
There are a lot of things that appear to be ogle friendly but hurts a lot rather than help unintentionally.
- The app is flooded with features that aren’t essential.
- Creates unnecessary rift while performing a task for the users.
- Difficulty in navigation.
- The app becomes heavy and clunky.
What is the reason?
The reason is what appears to be attractive isn’t always aligned with the needs and requirement of the user.
What do users want?
A simple app that is easy to navigate and interactive. Thus it is not false to say that simplicity is the key to user engagement.
One of the examples of simplicity at it’s best is the Venmo mobile application which is a payment sharing app.
- Note the goals why they are using your app from users intent.
- Now focus on making these tasks simple and easy to achieve through fewer efforts.
- Don’t make it too complicated with eye catchy elements. They might be catchy but would hamper the performance overall which is not a good thing for your app and brand.
6. Proving them that they are in a rightful place.
What can be better than transforming your app into a tool where users can open it anytime and access it? This process can be looped for increasing user engagement for a long time.
But with such experience comes problems which had to be solved 24X7.
But what this proves?
This proves that you as a brand not only offers a quality service by name. You are always there for your users. This enhances their appreciation for your brand and boosts up their confidence in your brand more.
One such example is Nike Running that always keeps track of their customer’s health and habits and keeps them engaged.
7. Never compromise on your consistency.
What is important?
The pitch of your content shouldn’t change. It should be consistent.
What is the observation?
Contents change as per the business functions. But the fact that the contents should not change as per business is the main key point as fads change every time.
What has to be done?
Simple. Be as you are. It means originality is respected everywhere. Moreover, it is necessary that you be loyal to your customers in intentions and what you want to convey to your customers.
Avoid changing themes, fonts, colors because this way customers find it simple to recall your brand. After all your main aim is to gyrate in a customer’s mind.
I don’t think any coffee lover on this planet can’t recognize Starbucks.
8. The value of Emotions comes from sharing them not just having them.
What is important when any user uses your app to create something?
Sometimes it’s necessary that your creations like photo collages you make or pencil sketch or any sort of innovative creation that you want to share with your connections should be easily shareable.
What happens by sharing?
By this, your customers not only shares your brand but also proves that your service is valuable.
How your brand is getting credit?
Your brand is getting famous through the publicity your current users are doing. While they are sharing your app through their creations to others, people are made aware of your brand. Thus they are helped in your process completely.
Pandora, a known and loved the app for music streaming allows the user to share their favorite tracks and radio stations.
Now, you as a brand have noted these to-dos for enhancing brand credibility using mobile applications. But how would they benefit your brand in totality?
- Recognition from Customers: This is possible only when your customers while buying any product or service recalls your brand. Thus you can say that your brand is strong enough to get customer recognition.
- Obtaining a competitive edge: If you want to be highlighted in the crowd, then it is your brand that does that. This is backed by customers who are associated with your brand thus providing a competitive edge to your brand in the market.
- An easy way for new products: Its obvious if Mr. Shakrukh Khan, known as the King Khan of Bollywood has built a brand through his hits over the years then launching his son Aryan wouldn’t be a Herculean task. Similarly, if your brand has been the talk of the market domain then introducing new products isn’t a hard nut to crack.
- Loyalty and sharing: The ballooning of your brand is bestowed to better customer loyalty. This is possible only with shared values. This is necessary because you have to create a connection with your customers.
- Ease of Purchase: If your brand is doing well, then it results in enhancing credibility in the marketplace as a whole. Due to such growth of your brand, every aspect goes in hand in hand and thus results in ease of purchase. This is possible as your brand will always be recalled and recommended.
The mobile app development services have been elevating without any sign of looking back. With the increase in the app market, it becomes the basic need for enhancing your brand credibility using mobile apps.
I have given the possible top features that need your attention for creating the name of your brand. If you have any features gyrating in your mind, you are free to comment in the space below.
Disclaimer: We at eSparkBiz Technologies have created this blog with all the consideration and utmost care. We always strive for excellence in each of our blog posts and for that purpose, we ensure that all the information written in the blog is complete, correct, comprehensible, accurate and up-to-date. However, we can’t always guarantee that the information written in the blog correct, accurate or up-to-date. Therefore, we always advise our valuable readers not to take any kind of decisions based on the information as well as the views shared by our authors. The readers should always conduct an in-depth research before making the final decision. In addition to these, all the logos, 3rd part trademarks and screenshots of websites & mobile apps are the property of the individual owners. We’re not associated with any of them.
You may also like:
- Hottest mobile app development frameworks you need to know in 2019
- App Subscription Business Model- A new way to maintain apps sustainability
- Confused whether to switch your web based business to mobile-app? Here are the reasons to do so
- 10 Plugins That Leverage The Power Of AI & Machine Learning
- 13 factors that affect your app development cost
- 7 Methods to improve the retention rate of your business app