As per the study, Content delivery network(CDN) stores a copy of your website on 120+ servers and 2000+ clouds located all over the world. Your visitors then load the content from the closest server.
To know more about CDN, how it works and what are its benefits check the following link: Top 8 benefits of CDN that proves it best for your business.
I have listed a few service providers for CDN
1. Google Cloud CDN
Google cloud platform helps to linchpin for ‘what’s next for the business.’
- Frees user from the overhead of managing infrastructure, provisioning servers and configuring networks.
- It lowers network latency.
- Offloads origins.
- Reducing serving costs.
- Cloud CDN is always close to users with caches at more than 90 sites around the world.
- Faster page loads.
- Increase in engagements.
- No local DNS required.
- You can secure the content with SSL/TLS for no additional charge.
- It has tight integration with the Google cloud platform.
- Cloud CDN includes support for large objects (up to 5 TB) making it the ideal platform to deliver media and gaming to customers around the globe.
- There is support for HTTP/1.0 and HTTP/1.1, HTTP/2.
Invalidation: take down cached content in minutes.
As per research, when Cloud CDN serves your content, you’re charged for bandwidth and HTTP/HTTPS requests. On cache hits, you pay for cache egress bandwidth. On cache misses, you additionally pay for cache fill bandwidth. They charge you for any cache invalidations you initiate. Each cancellation can specify either a single path or a path prefix.
Swarmify SmartVideo solution allows users to optimize the power of these little but incredibly fast computers in their pockets and have amazingly high-speed network access.
- Reliability in the face of failure.
- Resilience during changing network traffic.
- Reasonable costs as users demand longer and higher resolution.
- Ease of access and use.
- It eliminates traffic leaks.
- Reduce bounce rates.
- Buffer proof and stall-proof playbacks, fastest video hosting.
- There is no need for assembly — global accelerated video delivery network.
- Professional encoding for all devices.
- Clean distraction free player.
- No re-loading of videos.
- The noive user can operate any SmartVideo. You don’t have to be an experienced person.
Leading provider of cloud services for helping enterprises. It is known for its security, high-performing user experiences on any device, anywhere. It helps enterprises accelerate innovation in the hyper-connected world by removing the complexities of technologies.
- Reduce costs by consolidating media CDN infrastructure
- Transform streaming video and accelerate software delivery to any device
- Increase revenue opportunities through retail CDN services and tiered service upgrades
- Reduce cost and complexity with a turnkey media CDN solution
- Transform QoE by extending online video libraries to any IP connected device
- Control CDN performance through comprehensive analytics and reporting.
- Extend CDN capacity and scale to billions of objects and petabytes of storage
- Support live and on-demand web apps with adaptive streaming
- Offer non-stop operation with in-service capacity expansion and software upgrades.
- Add CDN capacity to your network quickly and easily
- Accelerate performance from within your network
- Reduce transit costs by leveraging the Akamai Intelligent Platform
- To gain flexibility, higher network performance, new-services, and low-cost infrastructure, there is a recursive DNS.
- On-premise reliable DNS solution critical to configuring, publishing, and distributing access to IP services.
- A DNS-based solution that allows service providers to integrate DNS data into their big data platforms easily.
- Cloud-based, carrier-grade cybersecurity solution protects subscribers and IoT devices from phishing, viruses, ransomware, and malware.
4. Microsoft Azure CDN
Through a global network of Microsoft managed data-centers, a cloud computing platform, Microsoft Azure plays an vital role to build, deploy and manage applications and services.
- CDN works seamlessly with Azure services, including Web Apps, Media Services, Storage, and Cloud Services. You can apply for CDN in a few clicks.
- It can handle sudden traffic spikes and heavy loads.
- You can achieve optimization of features like availability. They excel in features like performance, reliability, and security to make application fast.
- Mitigate security threats on the content distribution network, such as distributed denial-of-service attacks. Optimize security by enabling HTTPS for your domain names, without additional cost or certificate management.
- Build and tailor your content delivery strategy with a choice of providers. Azure CDN integrates with services from Akamai and Verizon, enabling customers to select the right solution for their needs—for example, for load balance across content delivery networks.
- Gain insights about customer workflows and business needs by tracking engagement with the content. See how customers are receiving and caching assets, and further monitor traffic on the content delivery network using real-time and granular analytics.
The main aim is to satisfy the user with fast, reliable and secure services irrespective of what you deliver. Limelight’s edge cloud platform gives what you want under one roof.
- Fast, available and secure delivery of digital content to any device, anywhere.
- Live + VOD media management and packaging for delivering broadcast-quality video to any screen.
- A fully-integrated set of scalable, low-latency, high-performance distributed edge services that help you solve any IoT challenge.
- The comprehensive suite of services to secure your digital assets and protect your infrastructure
- Limelight’s ongoing investment in the development and optimization of every component of its CDN provides industry-leading performance, even over congested or changing network conditions.
- Limelight operates one of the world’s largest networks with the capacity and reaches to support the most significant global events.
- Limelight speeds up the delivery of static content like images, text, and video as well as dynamic content that changes with each user.
- It also simplifies the process of ingesting and managing content.
- Stale content is removed from the access path of the user.
The provider is not sharing any pricing details.
To know more about this CDN provide, you can Hire Web Developer. He/She has the knowledge as well as the experience to answer your queries.
We know that a CDN is a global cluster of caches that can serve as local caches for static files. CDNlion is a CDN service provider that has the most extensive network, affordable pricing, simple setup and more leisurely acceleration of digital content.
- Instant Activation: The whole configuration takes less than 5 minutes
- Unlimited websites can speed up by one client account.
- CDNlion offers 7-day free trial.
- It offers unlimited website acceleration including images, videos, audios, documents, HTML, CSS, and all kind of files.
- Support for the content pull. (HTTP Pull)
- Support for the content push. (HTTP Push)
- Support for content caching. (HTTP Cache)
- Protection of your website from DDoS attacks.
It is one of the largest content delivery network provider with data centers around the world. They have numerous servers all over North America and Europe.
- Real-time: Purge and provision content, integrate SSL and generate reports.
- Analytic: Who, what, why and how your content with raw logs and real-time reporting.
- Security- Create secure tokens, enable 2-step authentication to secure your account.
- Support- A team that is available for 24/7 with the mission of making you meet up the speeding requirements.
- Rules: Controls how your content will behave.
- Origin Shield: protects your server from the request.
Cloudflare has built the next generation Content Delivery Network. Our platform was designed and developed to integrate emerging technologies to ensure our customers receive the most advanced protocols on the web; today and tomorrow.
We have built a global network designed to optimize security, performance, and reliability, without the bloat of legacy technologies. The result is a CDN that is easy to set up, more affordable, and performs better than any CDN you’ve tried before.
- Never charged for bandwidth.
- Videos are served from any corner within a fraction of seconds.
- It helps the internet to operate cleanly free from DDoS attack.
- The decrease in Latency.
- Better Integration with emerging technologies.
- It has reduced power consumption.
9. Amazon CloudFront
It integrates with other Amazon web services products to give developers and businesses an easy way to accelerate content to end users with no minimum usage commitments.
- It is a global, growing content delivery network due to its infrastructure.
- It is a highly-secure Content Delivery Network (CDN) that provides both network and application level protection.
- There is no additional cost for AWS shield standard protections.
- Advance protection from sophisticated threats and DDoS attacks.
- Provides low latency code and have a high data transfer speed.
- It is integrated with various platforms to speed up DNS resolution of applications.
For pricing, click on the link below
It employs proprietary machine learning technology. With it, Incapsula can cache your dynamically generated files, while ensuring content freshness.
- Dynamic caching technology based on machine learning
- Reliable, self-healing mesh network topology
- Peered, Tier 1 transit system for optimal coverage
- Extensive cache control options
- Instant cache purge and cache rule propagation
- Security and bot management features
For more details Click here
To check the best service provider for CDN among the above mentioned, click on the link below:
I have listed the top 10 CDN Service Providers for 2019 which will be useful for any Web Development Company. I bet you have researched a few more and have been using them. Let me know your experience by commenting on the providers you are using in the comment box.
Disclaimer: We at eSparkBiz Technologies have created this blog with all the consideration and utmost care. We always strive for excellence in each of our blog posts and for that purpose, we ensure that all the information written in the blog is complete, correct, comprehensible, accurate and up-to-date. However, we can’t always guarantee that the information written in the blog correct, accurate or up-to-date. Therefore, we always advise our valuable readers not to take any kind of decisions based on the information as well as the views shared by our authors. The readers should always conduct an in-depth research before making the final decision. In addition to these, all the logos, 3rd part trademarks and screenshots of websites & mobile apps are the property of the individual owners. We’re not associated with any of them.
You may also like:
- 10 Innovative Ways To Recover Abandoned Cart Sales In WooCommerce
- 10 Plugins That Leverage The Power Of AI & Machine Learning
- 4 Easy Hacks to Double Up Your E-commerce Sales without spending a penny
- 22% Faster, A new era of web development- PHP 7.3(New Features, Changing Functionalities)
- 15 Things You Should Do Before Launching A WordPress Site