If you are unaware of this Technical Term – Chatbot then does not be afraid! There are many terminologies used to define this unique technology. Some may call it Conversational interface or Chatbots or bots.
But you still have one major question in your mind. What are Chatbots? How are they created? What purpose are they used? Aah!! So many questions and so many confusion. Isn’t it?
In this article, I will be covering a bit about Chatbot development and few secrets about how Chatbots help you earn $80,000 per month.
In the Chatbot know-about Section I will be covering
- What are Chatbots?
- The Evolution of Chatbots
- Types of Chatbots
- Chatbots: The upcoming technology in the Application Market
Whereas in the Tactics that I will be sharing for earning $80,000 in a month
Earn $80,000 With Adopt Chatbot Technology
- Integration through Lead Generation
- Fix Chatbot on Landing Page
- Understanding the Customer’s Psychology
- Consolidate Facebook with E-Commerce websites
- Collaboration with other companies
- Other Ways To Earn Up to $80,000 Through Chatbot Services
- Consulting with the ChatBot
- Affiliate Marketing
- Survey ChatBot
- Advertising & Promotions
Let me first answer the most amateur question to give you a quick idea about Chatbots.
What are Chatbots?
In simple terms, a bot is any system that regulates an automated task. More simply, it can make live conversations with online users. For Ex; the online connected user can ask any question to the Chatbot. The bot will reply or revert with the appropriate answer suitable to the query.
Nowadays, mobile applications are overshadowing the use of websites. The Chatbot Architecture Design & Development is making a new trend in the market of the internet. And thus, individuals do not need to do searching on various website for their needs.
Instead, they get everything on the single mobile application. It has created fierce rivalry and competitive environment for mobile app development.
I am in the camp that is concerned about super intelligence.
– Bill Gates
The Evolution Of The Chatbots
Eliza was the first Chatbot ever. Joseph Weizenbaum, an MIT teacher, was the creator of Eliza. The program impersonates personal conversation.
It functioned the following way
- Once the users entered the words in the chatbox, there was a comparison.
- The list of possibilities was available for the specific query.
- It utilized simulated psychotherapist.
Types of Chatbots
There are two types of chatbots
1) Command / Structured Chatbots: Functions on pre-defined or structured questions and answers.
2) Artificial intelligence Chatbots: Works on the concept of machine learning. Chatbot can resemble a simple application. There is an application layer, a database and APIs to call external services. Also, Chat interface has replaced the user interface.
Chatbots: The Upcoming Technology in the Application Market :
- According to the market trends, not only giant companies but also startups are experimenting with upcoming technologies and innovations.
- Chatbot development is one such technology fad. To provide super-customized and Real-time Messaging experience to the clients, business are trying their hands on it.
- Chatbots are creating significant promotions in the market. Also known as Bots, they are considered among the ideal approaches to reach and assist the clients.
- A recent case study stated that during the invention of Chatbots only 4% of companies used them. But with the increase in demand, almost 80% of businesses will integrate Chatbots into their Application by 2020.
- It was creating new tech wave to go through the flow to reach on the highest level of the market and beat the contenders.
- The AI-based Chatbots collaborates with clients; examine their habits and acquires the patterns to convey them customized answers.
- It consists of features to shares pictures, links and upload documents on the same platform.
The inference from the above Section
The features of Chat messaging applications are giving new reasons for all the attraction and commitment. It is offering a promising future to the companies in the market, and indeed, should outperform mobile applications within 2 to 3 years.
I hope you got a clear overview of Chatbots and why we need this technology in our business. Now let us bellyflop the secrets of earning approximately $80,000 in a month.
I have given the most amazing strategies to tackle and create a considerable sum of money by utilizing Chatbot in your mobile application. Also, you will understand various methods to incline your revenue of the company with the help of Chatbots. Fasten your seatbelts!
1. Integration through Lead Generation
Lead generation is a procedure which aids in recognizing and drawing out the potential clients for your products and services.
- If the chatbots integrate with the plan of action, lead generation will assist them with an increase in sales and deals for the organization.
- Thus, you will assemble the information from the distinctive products or services from credit card agencies, weddings organizers or online shopaholics before passing the details of the customers to the company that is utilizing chatbot. They will synchronize with your data that will be useful for them to get a large number of sales.
- Chabot will approve the leads, pass the data to the organizations and pay the commission to chatbot developing company for recognizing the potential clients.
2. Fix Chatbot on Landing Page
- Fixing Chatbot on the landing page for marketing a specific product or service will not only boost the marketing lead but also helps to generate better client base.
- Designing the chatbot is the crucial primary point to integrate it with the landing page.
- You can utilize it in the Chat Messages as product/service links. Their UI isn’t justifiable to the client. In this manner, you should concentrate on the simplicity of the chatbot while utilizing it on the landing page.
- You should keep the chatbot name very basic and relevant. Utilize an effectively perfect symbol.
- The swiftness of the Chatbot is essential.
- In general, you need to create a chatbot that will converse relevantly. It will suggest to the clients regarding the purchase of a product or service utilizing the landing page.
3. Understanding the Customer’s Psychology
- This method is very complex and challenging to perform. It requires some extraordinary skills and an intelligent person. When you can appreciate their rational thoughts, you can increase the sales of the business.
- Chatbot will help to provide significant data about your product or service through various inquiries. After collecting all the information and data from the clients, Chatbot will utilize their psychology to motivate them to purchase the products or services. Thus it will increase the company’s sale.
- For example, the company created a Chatbot specifically for hotel bookings. Customer will undoubtedly ask the Chatbot about the best deals and cheap hotels. Once all the data gathered will show the perfect combination of cheap and best deals for the customers.
- Hence, it will save loads of time for the customers and also boost the incomes for Hotel Owners.
4. Consolidate Facebook with E-Commerce websites
- You can integrate the Chatbot on Facebook messenger to expand the internet business. It will undoubtedly increase the revenue of the E-Commerce site. There you can sell your products/services on the web.
- In this manner it enables the customers to buy the product directly on Facebook. You can think messenger bot as an association between the clients and e-commerce based business.
- It turns out to be extremely simple for the clients to think about the products and purchase them through better communication with the bot.
5. Collaboration with other companies
- You can generate a tremendous amount of profit from the chatbot technology by collaborating with other organizations and companies.
- For example; you have a chatbot yet you can’t generate revenue through it. At that point, you can do the association with other related developers in the market and then Hire Chatbot Developer from a good company.
- Those associated companies will utilize your chatbot as a marketing technique to generate revenues and profits. These profits, in turn, will be shared equally and thus a win-win situation for both the collaborated parties.
6. Other Ways To Earn Up to $80,000 Through Chatbot Services
i) Consulting with the ChatBot
Use Chatbot as a consulting feature which will enable the companies to consult the customers if they visit the website or mobile application.
The customer will ask for help and enquire about the product from the Chatbot, and it will respond to them with the quick accuracy and relevant data and information.
Companies can also charge some token amount of money to provide the service of consultancy.
Companies ensure that they need to build up this bot deliberately and it will utilize Artificial intelligence to connect and attract the customers.
ii) Affiliate Marketing
It is a method to endorse capable clients for purchasing the products and services. Consequently, they gain commissions from it. You can utilize chatbot as auto messaging service and additionally give proposals to buy the product or services.
iii) Survey ChatBot
Survey Chatbot is an expert in the product’s survey. You can make that creating inquiry to the visiting customers with the help of a form. From the survey result, you can collect the entire data. After this procedure, you can sell this information to the applicable buyer who needs this type of information.
For instance, if you have information collected through the bot in the real estate field, you can directly sell it to the organizations that need real estate information.
iv) Advertising & Promotions
Advertising & Promotions are one of the methods to adapt the chatbot feature in your application. To generate a high level of revenue, Chatbots should be used to publicize advertisements on it.
Numerous organizations need to expand the benefit they receive through an increase in revenue.
Practically, you can get in touch with them, or they will get in touch with you to put advertisements for them.
In the age of Chatbots, customers are interacting more with Artificial Intelligence than real humans. Nowadays businesses are approaching Chatbot Development companies to integrate the Chatbot technology into their Web and Mobile Application.
The advancement in innovations & technologies like Artificial Intelligence has expanded the popularity of Chatbot Development Services. Companies are acquiring skilled resources to give better client experience.
Chatbots will become a part of our daily lives in the coming future. It might be possible that someday it will replace the giant market of a mobile application to a pure market using Chatbots for every service in our routine.
I will advise you to get into Chatbot development in this cut-throat competition. Move To This Place for best Chatbot services and start utilizing them in your business.
Disclaimer: We at eSparkBiz Technologies have created this blog with all the consideration and utmost care. We always strive for excellence in each of our blog posts and for that purpose, we ensure that all the information written in the blog is complete, correct, comprehensible, accurate and up-to-date. However, we can’t always guarantee that the information written in the blog correct, accurate or up-to-date. Therefore, we always advise our valuable readers not to take any kind of decisions based on the information as well as the views shared by our authors. The readers should always conduct an in-depth research before making the final decision. In addition to these, all the logos, 3rd part trademarks and screenshots of websites & mobile apps are the property of the individual owners. We’re not associated with any of them.
You may also like:
- How To Effectively Use Chatbots To Double Up Your Leads?
- 10 Innovative Ways To Use Artificial Intelligence In E-Commerce
- Top 10 Major Disruptive Technologies & Trends in Banking Sector
- 10 Plugins That Leverage The Power Of AI & Machine Learning
- Top 10 interesting facts and statistics about the Blockchain Technology
- Agile Methodology-Driven Development Is The New Catch For Mobile App Development