A Comprehensive Guide On Cost To Hire React JS Developers
On Google Trends, we can see React dominates the space of libraries for user interfaces. React provides several performance enhancements like Virtual DOM and one-way data binding.
DOM or data object model actually defines how documents are accessed and manipulated on a web page. React creates a virtual DOM that is an exact copy of the real DOM.
When the state of an object changes, Virtual DOM changes only that object in the real DOM which makes things faster.
With one-way data binding, React involves a unidirectional flow of data. This keeps everything modular and fast. React Developer Tools also help you in this regard.
React can be used for mobile applications and recently released an extension called React Native that is used for developing mobile applications that are cross-compatible.
Analyzing The Cost To Hire React JS Developers
- The Benefits of Using React JS
- Who Is A ReactJS Developer?
- What To Analyze While Hiring ReactJS Developers?
- Factors That Affect The Cost Of Hiring ReactJS Developers
- Things To Do Before Hiring A ReactJS Developer
- Steps To Hire ReactJS Developers
- Interview Questions For Hiring ReactJS Developers
- Analyzing The React Developer Salary
- Calculating The Cost To Hire ReactJS Developers
- The Cost Of ReactJS Developers As Per Geographical Region
1. The Benefits of Using React JS
- React uses reusable data components. This helps decrease the development time.
- React has dedicated tools for easy debugging. You can debug React codes within your browser.
- React JS applications are rendered on the server rather than the browser.
- React uses the so-called components which make it possible to split the user interface into independent, reusable pieces.
- Just like the actual DOM, the Virtual DOM represents all elements and their attributes as a node tree.
- React has an open-source library and Independent developers constantly propose new features and even fix bugs.
2. Who is a React JS Developer?
React developers primarily focus on building UI components and implementing and executing them following well-known React workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
They also need to optimise components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
So what exactly makes a React developer?
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with more current specifications of EcmaScript
- Prior experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with HTML / CSS
- GIT experience
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
Now, you should analyze the Cost To Hire React JS Developers in detail.
3. What to Analyse While Hiring a React JS Developer?
While it’s important for a React JS developer to have a thorough knowledge of React, they should also have knowledge of the following technologies:
It will help you to know How Much Does It Cost to Hire React JS Developers?
- Canvas WebSockets
- Amazon AWS
- Microsoft Azure
4. Factors That Affect The Cost Of Hiring ReactJS Developers
The cost of hiring a React developer varies from country to country. Their cost also depends on various other factors which we will discuss here.
First, and especially if you’re a small enterprise owner, it is highly recommended for you to assess your project and understand each detail of your project requirement.
This will help you come up with a costing figure, and will also help you make room for any buffer cost, considering risk factors of unexpected situations like the coronavirus pandemic.
Second, make a list of skills that are essential for developers to have, considering your project. Also, look into how many developers you would need to fulfill these requirements within a stipulated time.
Third, your developer’s experience will largely determine the accuracy and speed of completion. The more the experience, the higher the charges.
Here is a short list of factors that will affect the Cost To Hire React JS Developers:
- Development hours
- Project Scope
- Developer experience
- Developer Skill Set
- Recruitment model
- Outsourcing country
- Related complications
5. Things To Do Before Hiring A ReactJS Developer
Analyze Project Requirements
Before beginning any hiring process, it’s important to really understand the project at hand. This helps us break down the requirements so that we are clear about what we need in a React developer.
We can also determine how many senior developers we need, versus how many amateur developers we need and how many we can keep on stand-by.
Once you know exactly what you need and the budget within which you need to make that happen, you can start the activation process.
Write a Project Description
In order for a potential employee to assess if they are well-suited for the job, you need to write a detailed yet precise project description.
This should allow a developer to read, and assess whether they can deliver what you need and whether they have the required skill set, experience, interest, and time to work on your project.
You must also cover background information about your business, service or products and other information that will clarify exactly what you’re looking for.
Define the Scope of the Project
A thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles, prior experience with Flux or Redux, knowledge of isomorphic React, familiarity with RESTful APIs, and knowledge of HTML and/or CSS.
6. Steps To Hire ReactJS Developers
So where can one find professional, and proper React JS developers? There are a lot of places to look for them.
However, first, you would need to define whether you require freelance developers or a team of in-house developers for your particular project.
In case you are looking for a freelance developer, you can find one on the React JS official website or other job search websites (such as LinkedIn or Monster Jobs).
In case you’re looking for an in-house team of developers, you can find them with mobile app development companies who will help you hire developers as per your requirement.
Once you’ve figured this out, you can do the following.
Once you have all the resumes of the applicants, you can scan and review them to understand which ones fit the bill and which ones don’t.
It’s probably also wise to verify their previous work experience and the projects they have worked on. This way you can have a list of the top developers you want to choose from.
In this round, you will need to assess the technical knowledge of the applicant.
Through the interview, you can also gauge if they seem to have the necessary individual qualities to deliver good work and have a good work ethic.
In order to examine their technical knowledge, you can ask the following kinds of questions:
- How would you modularize code?
- Difference between Virtual DOM and Real DOM?
- Role of render () in React.js?
- JSX in detail?
- How to create an event?
- Explain about stateless components
- Importance of refs in React?
- Differences between Flux and MVC?
Analyzing Practical Skills
Before hiring a developer, it’s best to ask them to practically demonstrate their skillset. To do this, you could set a task for them which they would need to complete within a given time.
This will help you assess how much they can actually execute, versus their theoretical knowledge of React.
Taking the Final Decision
Your final decision will rest on the cumulative performance of your candidate on the above-mentioned levels.
You can rate each candidate on a scale of 1 to 10 for accuracy, time, knowledge, and practical skills and take a call accordingly.
It’s also important to associate with people who have a strong work ethic in general and who can work well with a team.
7. Interview Questions For Hiring ReactJS Developers
For any hiring process, the job interview provides the employer with a clear window into the personality of the potential employee.
Not only does one understand the level of technical knowledge of the applicant, but also understand whether they fit in the company’s work culture, whether they are a match for the work ethics, and if they would be able to fit in with the rest of the employees.
Here are some important questions to ask a potential React developer during an interview:
- What are the differences between Real DOM and Virtual DOM?
- What does render() do in React.js?
- Way to create an event?
- Would you modularize code?
- Will you create Higher-Order Components (HOCs) in React?
- What is the significance of refs in React?
- Do you know stateless components?
- Name the differences between MVC and Flux.
- What are the props and state in React.js?
8. Analyzing The React Developer Salary
As already mentioned above, the salary of a React developer varies from country to country. Their cost also depends on various other factors such as the duration of the project, and the skills required.
Remote React Developer Salary
Senior React Developer Salary
According to Zip Recruiter, a senior React developer’s salary is $125,000 – $149,000 per annum.
Junior React Developer Salary
Zip Recruiter reports that the average salary of a junior React developer could be anywhere between $72,000 – $94,939 per annum.
9. Calculating The Cost To Hire ReactJS Developers
As mentioned earlier in this article, the cost of hiring React JS developers will vary from country to country and on various other factors.
Duration and Scope of the Project
Needless to say, the overall cost of hiring will go up if your project is more complex and detailed, and if it is expected to take more time. Bigger projects usually require more thought and more problem-solving.
The Hiring Model
You may hire developers on an hourly basis, a part-time basis or a full-time basis. This is bound to bring huge differences in cost and possibly the quality of the output as well.
Experience and Skillset of the Developers
Developers with more experience and a larger skillset will cost you much more than developers who aren’t too experienced.
Developers have particular skill sets in particular libraries, frameworks, and other technologies. This will make an impact on your budget.
Here is the list of skill set that a react.js developer possess and according to that what salaries/per hour they get on an average:
|Skill Set||Hourly Cost|
|Full Stack Developer||$35-155|
Read also: A Complete Guide On Building React Carousel
10. The Cost Of ReactJS Developers As Per Geographical Region
The Cost To Hire React JS Developers and its salary varies greatly from country to country. Here is a snapshot of the same.
|United Kingdom||£36,097 ($48,107)|
When it comes to developing a mobile or web application, especially one that is cross mobile compatible, React seems to be the best choice.
When hiring, it truly depends on you as the project head or the employer to understand what you need from the developer, how you want the app to function, and how much time you have for the same.
We hope this article makes the process easier for you and it will be of great help to Hire React JS Developer. Thank You.!
There can not be a fixed amount associated with the hiring of ReactJS Developers. However, the average cost is around $34/hour.
There can not be a fixed amount for salary when you talk about ReactJS Developer. But, the average salary is around $120,000 i.e. $57/hour.
There are certain steps that you need to follow while hiring reactjs developers. They are as listed below:
Analyzing Practical Skills
Taking Final Decision
Below is the list of things that needs to be done before hiring reactjs developers.
Analyze Project Requirements
Write Project Description
Defining Scope Of Project
There are many factors that make up the cost to hire a reactjs developer. Some of the well-known ones are as follows:
Developer Skill Set
There are certain things that you should analyze while hiring react js developers. They are as listed below:
Experience Of Working With Related Frameworks
Working Experience Of Cloud Software
Knowing Various Databases
Knowing Various Libraries & Testing Modules
Dedicated developers can optimize performance and save a lot of time. They are focused on a project and so, they know all the micro details of it.
Disclaimer: We at eSparkBiz Technologies have created this blog with all the consideration and utmost care. We always strive for excellence in each of our blog posts and for that purpose, we ensure that all the information written in the blog is complete, correct, comprehensible, accurate and up-to-date. However, we can’t always guarantee that the information written in the blog correct, accurate or up-to-date. Therefore, we always advise our valuable readers not to take any kind of decisions based on the information as well as the views shared by our authors. The readers should always conduct an in-depth research before making the final decision. In addition to these, all the logos, 3rd part trademarks and screenshots of websites & mobile apps are the property of the individual owners. We’re not associated with any of them.